2013 in blogging
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,600 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 121 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 186 posts. There were 46 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 59 MB. That’s about 4 pictures per month.
The busiest day of the year was February 18th with 44 views. The most popular post that day was „Veliki rat“ doneo Gatalici i nagradu „Meša Selimović“ | Kultura | Novosti.rs.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 ДОБРИЦА ЋОСИЋ / Светлана Велмар-Јанковић 0 comments July 2011
- 2 Веб сајт Негована Рајића 0 comments August 2011
- 3 Александар Костадиновић О НЕПОНОВЉИВОМ ДЕЛУ, ИСТИМ НАЧИНОМ 0 comments January 2012
- 4 Indijanski Poglavica iz Palm Springsa:Richard Milanovic 0 comments December 2012
- 5 „ Сеоска улица у Мишљеновцу “ / Драгомир Глишић … и остало 0 comments February 2013
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2013. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Видети више: https://m950.wordpress.com/2013/annual-report/